martes, 16 de abril de 2013

Orpheus


                                                                                                 David Sylvian: el mito de Orfeo


Esa cúpula no era como la imaginabas, de pequeño todo se magnifica, de mayor todo se simplifica.


Javier Mateos

 READ:

Standing firm on this stoney ground
The wind blows hard
Pulls these clothes around
I harbour all the same worries as most
The temptations to leave or to give up the ghost
I wrestle with an outlook on life
That shifts between darkness and shadowy light
I struggle with words for fear that they'll hear
But Orpheus sleeps on his back still dead to the world

Sunlight falls, my wings open wide
There's a beauty here I cannot deny
And bottles that tumble and crash on the stairs
Are just so many people I knew never cared
Down below on the wreck on the ship
Are a stronghold of pleasures I couldn't regret
But the baggage is swallowed up by the tide
As Orpheus keeps to his promise and stays by my side



PLAY:





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario