domingo, 22 de marzo de 2015

Elvis Perkins: Hogus Pogus


Elvis Perkins: el Rey del Folk.




   Acaricias las cuerdas como si fuese el cabello más dorado que jamás fue encontrado. Eres un mago de la emoción.

Javier Mateos

 

READ:
Say, you're a much nicer person
since the hog's heart was inserted in you
say how it is now with your new life
Well, there's no more aching
or a heart breaking
there's no more bacon for me
I am a much happier person
when up at dawn and down to earth
and o I highly recommend it to thee
You'll have no more crying
no more sighing
no more lying from me
See I was once pig headed
now I love to be petted
In the mud to be bedded by thee
I am more in my body
with it more and less naughty
O I think I'll finally write that biography
It will read: 'o so much aching
there was oh so much bacon
it was the massive coronary
which opened my eyes to see'
No more crying
no more denying
no more complying for me
I have much more feeling
i do much more squealing
more reeling in the great mystery
In fact I found my true law
in my own body
O I found my true law
my doc he put it in me
O I found my true love
In the end it was me
Na na na na na na na na na na
O o o o o o o...

PLAY:
 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario