lunes, 16 de marzo de 2015

Uneasy

LAIKA: no era tan difícil.
                                            

Decepcionada surcaba el espacio, como un cometa sin luz. Con su paraguas interestelar cruzó la lluvia de meteoros. Al final del trayecto se lo volvió a encontrar: el Universo era demasiado inmenso para los dos.


Javier Mateos
READ:
I disappoint you, you give up on me
Dust of the earth and light of the plains
When will I know I will see you again?
You never miss the water till the well runs dry
You never miss the sun till it leaves the sky
Only know when it's too late to try
You never love a man till he says goodbye
Cold wind blew my spirit away
It's gone for a year and a day
I ought to get out of this place
One of these days one of these
Fate tells lies, maybe tonight, maybe here
What can I say when words have no place
Can the earth beneath shoulder my weight?
Fire in my head, cloud in my mouth
Old skin don't you know this face
Nothing to be gained here in this place
Feel a bit false, uneasy
Raw bony ghost waiting by my door
Biding his time what's he waitin' for

PLAY:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario