lunes, 20 de julio de 2015

Great Lake Swimmers: Palmistry


Great Lake Swimmers: nadadores de melodías.



Si hay un futuro que sea parecido al cielo azul del verano, sino no lo quiero.

Javier Mateos


READ:

You see by the lines on my hands
I've been carrying a heavy load
You follow them across my palms
Where they run like roads

Won't you come and read the future? Turn it on
Won't you tell me how I will not feel so lonely?

And read the patterns on my skin
Let the fire somehow get in
See my heart-line is intact
So this is what I lacked

Won't you come and read the future? Turn it on
Won't you tell me how I will not feel so lonely?

Under the weight of this balmy night
Tell me something so divine
If there's future in these lines
Bring into the light

PLAY:


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario